Dr. Goel uses advanced technology for an improved patient experience. Our office is committed to offering our patients the highest possible standard of dental health care . We combine this with state of the art dental technology.
GET A TOOTH PAIN RELIEF RIGHT NOW IN BERKELEY HEIGHTS NJ
If you have a dental emergency or tooth pain in the Berkeley Heights NJ or Union County region, Advanced Dental Specialist in Berkeley Heights is here to ease your tooth pain, whether you are a regular patient or not. Our emergency dentistry policy is call our office and we will try to get you in the same day if possible.
ALL DENTAL EMERGENCY ISSUES WE TREAT
- If you have a tooth damaged, cracked, broken or in other ways causing you concern or pain, we offer emergency dentistry procedures such as root canal, dental bridges or dental crown treatments for damaged teeth that can help with ease the tooth pain or damage.
- If you have a tooth that has been loosened or pulled out because of an accident, this is definitely considered a dental emergency. Call our office in Berkeley Heights.
- If you have severe tooth pain, our emergency dentistry procedures can diagnose and treat it.
- If you have a tooth that is loose and may even be accompanied by tooth pain, we consider this a dental emergency and want to see you right away.
- Any other concern that you think is a dental emergency, call our office in Berkeley Heights Union County. We are here for you.
If you have had a tooth knocked out, place the tooth back into the gums if possible. If not, put the tooth in a cup of milk and put a cold compress on your gums or in your mouth.
CONVENIENT HOURS FOR YOUR DENTAL CARE
At our office, we are there when you need our service. We offer appointment times that can fit any busy schedule and when you are experiencing a dental emergency, we’ll make sure you get the care that you need and when you need it the most. If you experience a serious toothache, tooth trauma, or other dental emergency, don’t hesitate to call us immediately.
Here is our business hours
HOW TO AVOID A DENTAL EMERGENCY IN Berkeley Heights NJ
- When playing sports, always wear a mouthguard if at all possible. It’s better to protect your teeth than need emergency dentistry treatment! Mouthguards are best at lessening the possibility of tooth pain drastically.
- Avoid crunching ice, hard candy or popcorn kernels, which can crack a tooth and cause the tooth pain.
- Always use scissors to cut things. Do not use your teeth! Finding and using your scissors takes less time than the time you would need to come see us for emergency dentistry. It also can cause far less or even no tooth pain.
GET EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE FAST AT ADVANCED DENTAL SPECIALISTS!
If you have a dental emergency, it’s best not to wait, give us a call immediately! Our emergency dentists are here to help the people of Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Union County and the surrounding area.